U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol Grower Benefits
- Access to aggregated data to baseline their own operation
- Verified data year-over-year
- Closer communication with their end-use customer
- Insights and best practices from across the industry
- Use of the Trust Protocol logo to market their cotton
- Regular communications of Trust Protocol news and other information
The Trust Protocol is a voluntary program for all U.S. cotton growers.
The Trust Protocol’s mission is to bring quantifiable and verifiable goals and measurement to sustainable cotton production which provides brands and retailers with the critical assurances they need to confidently source more U.S. cotton. A successful program is a good for growers and their farming operations and helps ensure a viable market for U.S. cotton.
“The reason we joined the U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol was to show as U.S. cotton producers, we’re growing a good quality product, using the best quality practices available today.”